Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Waiting, oh the Waiting!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great, long weekend! It was lovely to relax and now I'm back at it. Today, I'm hard at work on Roped by the Team. Do you know, I have started this book five times? FIVE!!! It was maddening, but I have it now. Sometimes, there are so many ideas for what you can do to a group of characters that it's hard to sort out the best course of action. I think I've found the best route for this group.

Now.

The false starts aren't totally wasted. The first one will be incorporated into this book as something that happens about a quarter of the way into the story. I'm excited to see what happens here when I sit down to hammer out the plot. Awesome things can surprise you when you throw a group of lives into a blender.

And the waiting... It will be about six weeks before I know Francesca's (Submissive Mine) fate. I'll post here as soon as I know what will happen with her.

Have a great Tuesday and enjoy the short week!

~~Brynn

No comments: