Monday, April 16, 2012

Mail-a-Palooza

Any sane American knows not to go to the post office on tax day (or in this case, the day before tax day) but where was I today? In line. At the post office. Doing one of my FAVORITE things!! Today was Mail-a-Palooza prize day and I was sending out 7 packages.

You might ask: What is Mail-a-palooza and how does it work?

Well, let me tell you.

Mail-a-palooza is my on-going contest. You enter it by emailing me, telling me you want to enter and including your postal address. It's important that I have your address or I can't send you anything.

Once a month, I do a drawing from my list and select seven people to get prizes. Sometimes it's books; sometimes it's other fun stuff. Not everyone gets the same prize. Once I pick you, you're out of the running for Mail-a-palooza. That is...UNTIL I have a new print book come out or I get new promotional items. When that happens, you're back in the drawing. Based on my current schedule, you could win up to four times a year.

You never know when you're going to get something. I don't send notifications. You'll just get a package in the mail.

So, if you want to get into the fun, drop me an email (brynnpaulin @ yahoo . com) and I'll get you in the running.

Have a great day!

~~ Brynn

4 comments:

Amber Skyze said...

How awesome! I love the idea. :)

Calamarda said...

I'm one of winner and this make me so happy! I hope eager my gift! =D <3 Thanks Brynn P.

Brynn Paulin said...

Thanks Amber! Fans are everything. I love to do special things for them.

Luisa: You're very very welcome!

Tabitha said...

Thanks Brynn for a great contest.