Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Chance of Snow!! Shifting Snows!!

In less than one month, I'll have a new book out from a new publisher -- new to me anyway! Chance of Snow will release from MLR Press on December 2. Here's what it's all about:

When an unexpected snowstorm strands co-workers Brennan Myers and Rory Mills just before Christmas, they reveal secret desires they’ve each harbored—desires they can no longer resist. With a little spanking and a bit of bondage and a garland of gold tinsel, they explore each other, but when the cold light of day dawns, each wonders if this will be more than just a one-night affair. Will they both get what they most want for Christmas or will it be another holiday alone?

Happy holiday, right!? It was an awesome book to write and one that's been churning around inside me for a long time. I'm thrilled that I was able to finally write it. I'll share the cover as soon as I have it.

Then, the following week on December 7, I'll have Shifting Snows from Resplendence Publishing. The book is unrelated to Chance of Snow, the similar titles coincidental. Shifting Snows is book 12 in Resplendence's year-long Phases series. This one is a super-menage featuring Snow Leopards.

The cover is below:

No comments: