Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Look What Showed Up in MY Stocking!!

Yay!! Yuletide Greetings, installment 3 of Taboo Wishes, is out today at Resplendence Publishing. Nothing better than a sexy holiday read after a day of Christmas rush!!

Here’s a look:

Zach Colvin never believed in Santa, so filling in as Santa at the mall for one of his friends is not making his holiday bright. He’s supposed to be on vacation, not working. When his brother promises to send him a package full of holiday cheer he never expected it to be a near-naked woman.

Kate Morgan has made a mistake. After many emails, she’s meeting a man for a near-anonymous hook up, but she stunned to find a different man opening the front door—a man with a determined grin, mesmerizing eyes, and a naughty penchant for spanking.

Now...I only give away ebooks once or twice a year, but I'm giving away all three of my December books to one lucky blogger. Leave me a comment and let me know what Taboo Wish you'd like to see me write about and I'll put your name in a hat for the drawing.

Happy Holidays!!!!
Brynn

8 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Yikes! What's he planning to do with that candy cane?

Congrats sweetie:) If I'm the lucky commenter, I'll start with the first one:)

Hmmm...what taboo wish do I want you to write about? Is there anything you HAVEN'T written yet? LOL:)

Jen said...

Looks like a yummy book Brynn!

What taboo wish should you write about next?

What about tattoos or piercings? Tattoos from a festish level?....something goth? Not grunge/goth because that has a unclean feel, LOL, but goth as in funky, eclectic, unique...maybe cyber goth?

That could be really sexy and unique. I'd love to see what you could do with such a unique Dom. Someone that gets off on the tattooing...it's pushing the sadist realm but at the same time it's a branding, claiming or artistic creation feel...the options abound!

Thanks for having a contest. I keep up with your yahoo group and blog, but rarely have time to comment. But who could resist such a fantastic contest! :)

JenR

SharonJM said...

I don't know, is menage still considered taboo?

Ashley Ladd said...

What yummy covers. Keep up with these delicious books and your kids' college tuitions will be paid well in advance. :)

I like menages but the spanking fantasies are pretty alluring, too.

Keep these great stories coming.

Susan said...

I will have to vote for ménage also. I did LOL with the comment "Is ménage still considered taboo?". :)

Rhonda said...

Brynn, thinks looks great!

I'm with some of the others and going to say ménage. But I would want it to be m/m/f or you could even do m/m.

Mia Watts said...

You get the best covers.

UNTIL TODAY!!!

anny cook said...

Heh. Now that sounds like fun. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!