Thursday, October 14, 2010

Letters to Characters

I have a few letters to write to my characters today.

Dear Mr. Smith,
I would appreciate if you'd observe office hours. They do not start until 6:30 AM. 4:30 AM is not acceptable even if you are bringing me the opening of my book.
Thank you.

Additionally>>>

Dear Ms. Francesca Cress,
I would appreciate it if you too would observe office hours. I know that you are anxious for your book, but please, office hours end at 11:00PM. I cannot help you with how Justin managed to get you tied up without you knowing it. I know you're pissed but I must insist that you visit during therapy hours. No appointment necessary.
Thank you.

AND>>>

Dear Dragon Community,
You do realize that I'm writing your book? Some input would be appreciated.
Thank you.

~~~Management

6 comments:

bdreamer81 said...

I know how you feel it seems that they always want your attention right know just like little children. Can't wait to read the new books.

Bronwyn Green said...

I'm sorry they're letting you sleep, but I'm not going to complain since we're getting more awesome books soon!

:D

Devon Rhodes said...

Maybe the Dragon Community can take lessons from the other two??

Molly Daniels said...

I need to send similar letters to my characters...and one to an editor, lol! Oops, sorry; that was snarky. Okay; not sorry.

This is weird: WV is 'upplsgo'. 'You please go?'

Sonya Bateman said...

*G* You tell 'em. Crack that whip!

Genella deGrey said...

**and one more thing: Even if you observe office hours, you may have to take a number, so deal with it.

LOL -
GREAT letters, Brynn!
:)
G.