Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy Day

Well, up at the crack of dawn...

I'm posting a quick blog before I'm off to downtown for the annual Scout Salute with my Boy Scout troop. I'm tired enough that this morning I contemplated for a moment the irony that it always falls on my birthday so I always have to be up ungodly early. Um...no irony. 9/11 doesn't move every year. Derr... Yes, tired.

We have a low-key but fun day planned. Movie (Salt), dinner, hot tub. I'm looking forward to it, but I may try to fit in a nap somewhere in there :-)

This is where I'm going:

3 comments:

Jennifer Armintrout said...

Have fun at Scout Salute. Christian wanted to do it so bad this year, but his troop opted to stay home due to lack of interest (and I doubted he could fill the whole half hour slot himself).

Anny Cook said...

Happy Birthday, dear. I hope you had a wonderful one. And thank you for taking your son down for the ceremony. All of it is part of life--both the remembrance and the celebrations.

Bronwyn Green said...

I hope your birthday was as fabulous as you are. :)

How was the movie? BTW, that's my favorite hot tub room.