Thursday, March 4, 2010

Book Boyfriend Meme

Bronwyn Green has tagged me in a Book Boyfriend meme. A lot of times, I don't do memes but this one's fun! And I went beyond the call of duty and posted lots of pics ;-)

Here's how this meme goes: We all have our favorite "book boyfriends" and now you have the chance to create one just for yourself and your fantasies! How do you play? Fill out the quiz bellow, post a picture of sexy man and tag five (5) other book addicts to do the same. Don't forget to pop to their blogs as let them know they have been tagged! Don't forget the picture of the sexy man! It doesn't have to match your fantasy man, just a little eye candy for the rest of us!

1.) Hair style and color - Hair style? Mmm? Is medium and messy a style? I like all shades of brown, medium to black.

2.) Eye color and facial features – I like both blue eyes and dark, dark brown eyes.



3.) Height and body type – Around 6 foot, muscular but not bulky. A guy who could curve around you and make you feel protected.


4.) Visible age – Late 20s to about 40.


5.) Bangability - i.e. kinky/bi/size – That’s the best word. I think there’s a lot of things that go into this. To make my list a guy has to respect my space and respect that I’m not into PDAs. At all. He also needs to be responsible and not rely on everyone else to make decisions. Once we’re past that, yes, medium level kink would be excellent but he should be straight to make my list. It’s bad enough to compete against other women, I don’t want to have guys in the mix, too, lol. Hmmm…size… generous but not huge. Geez, I don’t want to run in fear (which could be difficult anyway if the kink factor were indulged)


6.) Human or other – Human, shifter, etc. – a vampire, please.


7.) Paranormal skills – Flying, during sex would be okay ;-)



8.) Interests – Me. Occasional cleaning. Occasional cooking. Paying his bills. Reading – especially my books.


9.) Habitat – European, modernized, medieval castle



10.) Special skills – Knot tying, Flogger expertise, Picking up his underwear, Making mine disappear… And here he is:


And I'm tagging:

Cindy Spencer Pape
Dakota Rebel
Devon Rhodes
Lacey Thorn
Simone Anderson

Have fun and leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

You DID go above and beyond the call of duty! Well done, Brynn! Your BBF is fantastic! :D

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Hmmm, this is going to require some thinking...

Devon Rhodes said...

Okay babes, I'm on it this weekend. :) Need to force myself to go through my eye candy for inspiration. Sigh, such a chore!