Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brynn's Back!!

I've been threatening promising that I'd be back today and HERE I AM! Oh the pressure! Seriously, I'm finally ready to blog and I have nothing to say. I've been thinking about it all day. Then finally, finally, I went to get my kids from school and the weirdest thing happened. My older son came out of the building -- he's 15 -- and suddenly this girl came out behind him and chased him halfway across the parking lot for a hug. And I mean chased. I was right by the door and he was tearing the other direction while my younger son stood beside the car yelling, "Run, Adam, run!" and sounding just like the Forrest Gump movie. Completely weird.

In other news -- which probably isn't news since you can see the blog -- the ol' blog has had an overhaul. I've had the other layout for over a year and I decided it was time for a change. Ta-da! On that note, if I used to list your blog in my favs and it's not there now, it's an accident. I lost all my sidebars when I remodeled and I've had to try to recreate...

That's about it. Welcome to December!!! I'm so excited to be here! I put out my Let It Snow towels this morning. I expect it will any day now -- snow that is. I hope it will!

See ya tomorrow!
~~Brynn

7 comments:

Fran Lee said...

Really love the new look! BTW...what was the kid running for? Was he hoping to outrun that hug?

Brynn Paulin said...

Thanks!!

He 'didn't feel like hugging anyone today.' Without missing a beat his brother leaned over and said, 'I really need a huuuuuuug.'

Regina Carlysle said...

Oooh. Love what you've done here in your sexy little space! Funniest stuff ever...Ruuuuuuun. Ruuuuuuuun.

Devon Rhodes said...

Yay! Glad you're back and love the new decor! ;)

Teenagers crack me up..I'm going to try to hold that thought for a LONG time until my two get there.

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Love the new look!

Brynn Paulin said...

Teenagers crack me up too! I never thought I'd say that, but wow, they do.

Thanks everyone for checking out my new look!!

Molly Daniels said...

Ta ta ta tahhhhh! Sheeeeee's Back:)

LOL:) Your kids crack me up!