Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Moving On...

Yesterday I took a day out from writing to transfer thoughts from the time travel male/male to the dragon shape-shifters of today. Air conditioning…check. Grandma delivered to appointments…check. Furniture moved from downstairs to upstairs and upstairs furniture taken downstairs…check. Dog washed, kid’s birthday celebrated, Twilight watched…check, check, check. Bedroom cleaned…well kinda. Well not really. Will get back to that today. I always play catch up after I finish a book. Doing the house details instead of just the essentials. I fit in some of them yesterdays. Others will have to wait another week.

Man, I was tired last night. Went to bed at 9:30 and missed all of Mia’s harassing emails. Love you Mia-nator. Wasn’t ignoring you. I slept like a rock. My husband reports trying to attack me and he didn’t even get an unconscious bat away. I was totally dead gone.

So today, I’m on to dragons today. I’ve always been intrigued by dragons so these stories are special to me. I get to combine three of my favorite genres into a series. Yes, I’m being slightly cryptic, but I’ll be more forthcoming come August 1.

Dragons needed a new soundtrack so here it is:

Super Massive Blackhole – Muse
Leave Out all the Rest – Linkin Park
Carry On My Wayward Son – Kansas
Dragostea Din Tei – Ozone
This Years Love – David Gray
Lullaby – Dixie Chicks
You Belong to Me – Jason Wade
Hallelujah – Rufus Wainwright
Hallelujah – Kate Voegele
Hallelujah – Damien Rice
Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley
Hum Hallelujah – Fall Out Boy
Losing My Religion – REM
Melt With You – The Early Republic
Ring of Fire – Adam Lambert
Rockstar – Nickelback
New Classic – Drew Seeley
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs – Fall Out Boy
Requiem (The Fifth) – Trans-Siberian Orchestra/Beethoven

This might be the perfect mix…

~~Brynn

4 comments:

Simone Anderson said...

Congratulations on the finishing the book. Interesting soundtrack mix. I haven't heard of some of those. Sleeping is good. Sounds like your day off went pretty well.

Anny Cook said...

Congrats on finishing the book! Go! I'm looking forward to the dragons.

Molly Daniels said...

Okay...I know only five of those songs and maybe the trans siberian orchestra one.

Must have been something in the air...I was overly productive myself as far as chores yesterday.

Congrats on finishing another book!!

Caley Greene said...

COngratulations on finishing the book!