Friday, October 3, 2008

Just a few things

I haven't posted here in the past week, but I've been a bit political. I've been posting on the Angry American Authors blog. If you're interested, pop over there. I've just given my take on last night's debate as a response to Dakota's post, too.

In addition to that, I am now one of the contributors on the Oh Get a Grip blog. This week we're talking about Critique Partners. Come check out what we've got to say.

A bunch of my favorite authors are up for Night Owl Romance awards. Please go check them out and vote.

Stay turned for a new contest coming your way!! Details on Monday.

2 comments:

Kelly Kirch said...

Your debut blog was wunderbar and it looks like the authors are doing well on the votes. Overall.

Ashley Ladd said...

I'll have to check out the Grip. I usually hang out there daily, but haven't been my normal bloggy self this week. Popping over there now to see your debut post.