Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update on Goings On

I'm on the Oh Grip A Grip blog today. This week we're talking about writer's offices. If you want to see where I work, take a peek.

DO NOT miss tomorrow on my blog!! Kaenar Langford will be visiting for a fantastic Sextravaganza as she tells us about the Everything About Sex Show she visited recently. There will be pictures galore. This one just shouldn't be missed.

Have you noticed? I have a recommended read of the week now listed on the right hand side of the blog. This week is Kama Sutra for Lovers by Anny Cook (click on the book over there to link to the book's site). This one is a hot, hot treat. Check it out. I'll be listing my recommended reads there every week. In case you missed past reads, they were: Stone and Sea by Cindy Spencer Pape, Duet in Love by JP Bowie, and Overlord's Vessel by Bronwyn Green.

So what's up with me. Nothing much besides work work work. But you wanna know something cool. I will have three weeks next month that will be nothing but writing. I'm so excited. I just can't wait!

My son from the I'm Buying a Big Bat post IM'd me...yes IM'd, even though he was in the same room. He didn't want to say it out loud. Anyway, he IM'd to say "I got my first kiss yesterday. Not from you." I'm pleased to report I didn't flip out. We calmly discussed it and proper behavior at school. The ensuing conversation included a discussion/reprimand for illegally setting up an email account and the coerced disclosure of said account's password. Yes, I am the meanest mom ever.

Back at it now...Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the Sextravaganza!

3 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Ah, yes, but he did tell you. I do not think that I ever discussed sex in any form, even the most mild of kisses with my mother. EVER!!!

Ashley Ladd said...

I'm looking forward to Kaenar's interview tomorrow.

I text my husband when he's right next to me - but only when I don't want the kids or other people sitting nearby to know what I'm saying.

sterlingwriter said...

Meanest mom EVAH.
You did keep Sophie under control, right?