Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

Things to do today:
  1. Go to the Literagasm loop tonight and chat with Ashley Ladd about her books, including her latest release Submissive Dreams.

  2. Speaking of Ashley Ladd, head over to her blog to read her interview with Katie Blu who also has a new release today, Office Politics.

  3. I recently took a road trip with Bronwyn Green. Check out her commentary on the funny things you see along the way.

  4. Check out the Cat Olympics at Ellen Ashe's blog.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up this morning with a raging headache. Despite caffeine and pain relievers, it hasn't abated. I may end up going back to bed. Well, I want to anyway, but there's really too much going on. I need to make some major headway on my current WIPs (that's works in progress for those who are non-writers). I'll be finishing my medieval this week then it's ten days of intensive writing on Single White Knight. After that it's back to work on my next Circle of Three book. Unfortunately, I have another book screaming at me. I dreamed about it last night. I woke up thinking about it this morning. This is bad. Very bad. It wants me to write it now, and I have a feeling it's not going to let go until I give in. I like books like that -- the nagging ones. The ones that won't let me rest because they have to be written. They always turn out the best -- at least for me. They're the ones that grab me and the ones of which I'm the most proud.

6 comments:

Ashley Ladd said...

Thanks for the mention and I look forward to seeing you tonight at the chat.

I have several books screaming to be written so which one do I do first? Decisions decisions.

Lyn Cash said...

some nice herbal tea for the headache, free rein to the muse, and a backrub from hubby...those are my wishes for you today.

:)

Bronwyn's Blog said...

Can't wait for more on the new story!!!!

Anny Cook said...

Hope you feel better soon. I agree with you 100% on the naggers. Those are always my best books. The ones that follow me down into my dreams and don't let go until I finish them. Good luck with that!

Kelly Kirch said...

Totally, utterly grabbed. Keep writing it.

sed8chuck said...

Slacker Hubby here. . . didn't know about the headache. I know, I know. . . No excuse. I need to read the blog everyday to stay current with the latest. Its funny but we IM sometimes when I'm only ten feet from her LOL