Monday, June 23, 2008

I Laughed, I Cried...

I finished!
My latest work in progress is officially done. Now on to the next...

I need to add to last year's Christmas story so that it can go to print with the rest of the Fallen Angels. I only need to add a few thousand words, so it should be fairly easy. A day's work. I'm adding a scene to the middle. It works out well that I need to do it, because I thought of a few things I wanted to add -- after it was published. Of course, lol.

And then... we're having cake. Happy Birthday, Toad Butt!
~~Brynn

7 comments:

barbara huffert said...

Cake is good. Congrats on being finished.

Caley Greene said...

Congrats on finishing.

Kelly Kirch said...

Oh, the relief!!! Congrats, hon!

Anny Cook said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You go! Happy birthday to the kid, too!

Jennifer Armintrout said...

Fantastic on the finishing. If you're looking for something to do, you can write my book for me!

Brynn Paulin said...

Ummmmmm...No.

Ashley Ladd said...

Way to go. Congrats!

Enjoy the birthday cake. :)