Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Excuse me while I Squee...

A few of you may have seen this in an email and I'm sorry about the repeat...but I need to say it:

I don't squee much but this time I have to. Tempting Tamera, the book which came out 4/21, has been hanging out at #3 on the Total-e-bound bestseller list for about a month. Today it got bumped to #4, but I can't feel bad because last week's book is at # 2. BUT that's NOT the really big news!!! I just found out that Tempting Tamera is #5 at Fictionwise out of all the erotic romance books from all the epublishers and it's #10 overall at All Romance Books out of all the ebooks they have erotic or not!

But wait there's more, I got two reviews today. One for On Your Knees and one for Master Me. Both were from Enchanting Reviews.

On Your Knees - 4.5 Enchantments


Here's part:

Prepare to be swept off your feet by the dominant Ms. Paulin brings to us in this one. Like Jessica, you’ll fall under the spell. And like Jessica too, you’ll question the hold he starts to have on you. Ms. Paulin does a very good job to evoke the mood and definite aura of the world of dominance and submission. The hero is commanding, the heroine easy to like, the sex is scorching, and the love? Well, the love is well worth reading swiftly from page 1 to 96 in one single go.

Master Me - 5 Enchantments

Here's part:

This is a romance between two long time friends, wrapped around the BDSM lifestyle. I loved this story. I thought the author painted a very believable scenario between Max and Ana. I also thought Ms. Paulin captured Max’s angst over Ana’s former Dom’s treatment of her beautifully. Along with an intriguing lifestyle, and a beautiful romance, I was blessed with a happy ever after ending. Very, very nice read!

It's been a good day.

3 comments:

Kelly Kirch said...

Squeeeeee-ing with you!!! Wonderful news Brynn.

Anny Cook said...

Excellent! I loved Tempting Tamera... waiting for a follow up!!!

Molly Daniels said...

Happy dance, Brynn! Great news! I was torn between buying Master Me or Redemption: Fallen, and opted for the latter. MM is coming up soon.