Friday, April 4, 2008

Goin' to the Market

I got great news today. Tribute for the Goddess will be going to print. I've scrambled around today getting things together. I'm so freaking excited!! All of the promo things I did for RT use my Tribute images, so it will be great to be able to tell people when it will be in print.

Speaking of RT (Romantic Times Book Lovers Convention), I'm going nuts getting ready. Tonight will be costume sewing time...something that will last through next week. In addition, the boss wants all my April work wrapped up by Monday. Yikes! I've been pulling my hair out, lol, but I'm getting it done. Who needs sleep, right?

Well, back at it. I hope to have the bulk of things done tonight. One project to go.

8 comments:

Smut Girl said...

Ooh!! Congrats to you! I bet you are very excited. Beautiful cover. Happy sewing :)

Anny Cook said...

Congratulations! It is exciting isn't it?

lyntaylor said...

YAY!! Congratulations Brynn :D

Ashley Ladd said...

No wonder you're all so quiet. I'd be excited too if I was going to RT this year.

And congrats on your novel going to print! Way to go!

Molly Daniels said...

Doing the happy dance for you:) Have fun at RT!

Sandra Cox said...

Congrats on Tribute. Wonderful!
Sandra

Kelly Kirch said...

See? This is why I don't sew. I'd be too busy for the fun stuff.

Kelly Kirch said...

And congrats babe. Are you signing this one at RT?