Sunday, March 30, 2008

A slightly new look

Well after six months of blogging, I decided it was time to change up my look--a little. A small remodel, if you will. I liked the other look, but I wanted something a bit...more. And different. I apologize to anyone who happened to stop by either Saturday or Sunday while I was playing around. At one point, I'd managed to turn the whole thing pepto-pink. Not pretty. Thank goodness I'd saved my html.

In other construction news, I created a town yesterday. On paper. Street names are tributes to my three RT roomies. Business names are nods to my previous books. And dang...it was a lot harder than I ever imagined it would be. At least I know where my characters live. I also managed to do fairly passable character sketches for my current characters.

I guess now I better get writing...
~~Brynn

5 comments:

Kelly Kirch said...

OOoo that sounds like fun! I've never created a town on paper before. I did create an architectural rendering of the house in More Than Words. It was a blast. Spent 12 hours on it one day to get all the rooms exactly where I wanted them.

Jennifer Armintrout said...

I want to see the pepto-pink. Was it blush or bashful?

Sandra Cox said...

Looks very nice! I love the town idea and the street names. What fun.

Anny Cook said...

That's the best part of writing--the creations part. I have cities, villages, planets, it's all good.

Ashley Ladd said...

The blog looks good. World building isn't easy but necessary.

Yep, I need to get writing, too. BTW, thanks for your wonderful suggestions on my wip.