Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Favorite Place in the World

This is Burg Eltz, built in the 1200s. It's located in the hills above the Moselle River. It's 8 storeys in some portions with 8 towers and over 100 rooms. This is the place that spawned my love of the middle ages.

There's not a lot blog-worthy going on around Burg Paulin right now so I decided on the pics instead. It's just the usual day to day, non-fairytale stuff around here. However, I'm reading Who Wants to Date a Superhero by RG Alexander. I'm really enjoying it. I'd sign up to date the hero. This is RG's first Ellora's Cave book and I'll be on the look-out for more.

Until tomorrow~~Brynn

9 comments:

anny cook said...

I have a castle book. I'll have to look in my book and see if this one is in my book. It's gorgeous! Thank you for posting it!

Smut Girl said...

Ooh, pretty. I love it! I would love to live there. Providing I had a maid, of course. I can't keep up with this house. I can't imagine cleaning that! :)
xo
S

Dakota Rebel said...

Thank you for the kind words about my Summer Home. We don't get to go as often as I would like, but we are very proud of it. Let me know if you would like to time share with us. :P

Dakota

R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Gorgeous pics! And thank you so much! I am so glad you're enjoying it :)

Molly Daniels said...

I'm ready to move in...I love turrets! And those huge fireplaces...

lyntaylor said...

What a stunning place. Reminds me that I SO need a holiday.

Sandra Cox said...

What breath taking pics!

Kelly Kirch said...

Sounds like a book I need to go check out. Thanks for the tip.

Bronwyn's Blog said...

Let's run away to Germany right now. Think they'd let us stay there?