Monday, March 10, 2008

Guest Blogging!!

Join me today over at Hitting the Hot Spot where I discuss The Challenge of Kids.

Super big thanks to Jae for the lovely write up about the Cress Series on her blog. Check her out here. I really appreciate the nice mention. She talks about Anny Cook's wonderful world building and a Bob Mayer resource as well.

And......You all know I LOVE vampires. Ann Cory has a new release today with Total-e-bound called Vows of a Vampire. Yum! Vampires! The wonderful Ashley Ladd also has a new release there too. It looks STEAMY. If you'd like to know the Confessions of a Nympho, I suggest you go and check it out!

3 comments:

Kelly Kirch said...

Good luck!

anny cook said...

Wasn't that cool! I loved that one.

Ann Cory said...

Thanks for the mention :) I'm so thrilled this book is out!!

*tossing confetti*

~Ann :)