Okay, I'm feeling a little brain dead so I’m doing the Christmas getting to know you…All about Brynn. Things you never wanted to know.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for Christmas. I use bags almost exclusively for birthdays because I’m always wrapping at the last minute—because I’m a last minute shopper.
2. Real or fake tree? I prefer real and…if I can get away with it…none at all.
3. When do you put up the tree? As close to Christmas as humanly possible. Once I even put it up on Christmas eve, after the kids went to bed. The tree isn't a big, warm, huggy thing at my house. It’s where the presents go.
4. When do you take the tree down? The first week of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? I really love it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don’t know if I have one. My mom and dad always gave great gifts.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Several.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My grandma.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My husband.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? The prize-winner on Sommer’s blog. Moldy oranges that arrived three weeks after Christmas. Runner up…the monogrammed silverware I got my sophomore year of high school. Monogrammed with the initial for my maiden name.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail or hand deliver.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Nut roll.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear or all blue.
17. Favorite Christmas song? (Gotta do more than one) Carol of the Bells, Mary Did You Know? Do They Know It’s Christmas?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? My brother’s on Christmas Eve. Stay home on Christmas Day.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Absolutely.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Trying to do my regular shopping.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Traditions and togetherness.
Do you want to win some fantastic holiday reading? If so come celebrate the Twelve days of Romance with 12 authors from Ellora's Cave, Wild Rose Press, Total-E-Bound and Cerridwen Press. Each day beginning December 8th and running through December 19th one of the twelve authors will tell what their "True love gave to them" on either their blog or website.Collect all twelve answers and e-mail them to mailto:email@example.com with 12 days of Romance in the subject line to win some great books. Deadline for answers is December 21st at midnight EST.
There will be three lucky winners. The prizes –1st prize--6 books 2nd prize--4 books 3rd prize--2 books. All books and prize winners will be drawn randomly.
Anny Cook Winter Hearts
Sandra Cox Boji Stones
Bronwyn Green Ronan’s Grail
Heather Hiestand Cards Never Lie
Barbara Huffert Deal of a Lifetime
Amarinda Jones Mad About Mirabelle
Kelly Kirch Time for Love
Cindy Spencer Pape Cowboy’s Christmas Bride
Brynn Paulin Fallen
Jacquéline Roth Access Denied
KZ Snow Mrs. Claws
Lacey Thorn Earth Moves