Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yeah!!! New Book!!!


My new book All Chained Up is out today at Ellora's Cave. Check it out! A few days ago, I blogged about it, so if you want all the dirt click here for the excerpt and blurb. I'm so excited about this release. It's book two about the Cress brothers, this one about the oldest brother Theo.


Also, if you get a chance, click on over to Amarinda Jones' blog where she's interviewed me today. Amarinda is brilliantly funny. You should scroll through her posts and check out her books and her wicked wit.


Have a great day!

6 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Congratulations on the new release:) That's always a cause for celebration:)

Jennifer Armintrout said...

Sweet, thanks for the excuse to buy EC books today! "But I HAD to, honey! I'm being a loyal friend!"

Bronwyn's Blog said...

Congratulations!!!!! Doing my happy dance for you...yes, it's good that no one can see me...

Amarinda Jones said...

Yes, I like me...and good luck and many $$ with the book

Kelly Kirch said...

Yay yay yay!!

Feel better, sweetie and enjoy the ride.

Fred

Caley Greene said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOre books !!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!